Nepal Government launches Nagarik App Beta Version in Android Google Play Store and IOS App Store. You can download the Nagarik App browsing through your device on the Android and IOS devices Apps store. If you are having a problem to create nagarik app account then read this article carefully which will help you to get all information about Nepal Government Nagarik App.
- Click Here to Download Nagarik App Beta for Android User Only
For IOS Apple User
- Click Here to Download Nagarik App Beta for IOS Apple User Only
The Nepal Government has for now released a beta version of the Nagarik app which includes all basic government functions. Features like: viewing your citizenship, passport, education certificate, voter card, applying for PAN, and more features related to government works. Nagarik app currently crossed 3 million downloads which alone shows demand and need for such a service by the general public. Nepal’s government is working on keeping the app error-free.
How To Create Nagarik App Account – Easy Step by Step Process.
- Download Nagarik App from the Play Store or App Store by given uplink or directly browsing App Stores.
- Select Language (English or Nepali).
- Enter Your mobile number. (I strongly suggest you use NTC Number which is register in your own name.)
- You will get OPT number of six-digit code. Then, enter the OPT code you received sms.
- Now, verify your identity using citizenship, passport, or voter’s card.
- Fill carefully your details.
- How To Use Android Apps in Computer or Laptop without Emulator
- Android better than iPhone: Bill Gates
- Top 12 best Android apps of 2020
How to fix Nagarik App Error
There is lots of error now in nagarik app but the developer is trying to fix all errors. Although your details are correct you are unable to create an account. In that case, use your passport or voter card details.