Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday, January 25, 2021
Nepal Online Patrika Nepal A fire broke out in Rani ban while charging a mobile phone

A fire broke out in Rani ban while charging a mobile phone

Published:

ON:

NEPAL ONLINE PATRIKA

Share Now:

Kathmandu. A house has caught fire while charging a mobile phone at Rani ban near Radhakrishna Temple in Kathmandu.

The three were hit by a house at Tufan Chowk in Nagarjuna Municipality-1.

rani ban fire
rani ban fire

A team from the Metropolitan Police Complex had reached the spot after receiving information that the owner had left the house with his iPhone in charge and returned home.

The fire was put out with the help of fire brigade. Locals said that there was no loss of life in the incident.

Trending Now

RELATED POST

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Top Stories

LATEST NEWS